THRUUE is an expert consultancy that works at the nexus of strategy and culture. We advise CEOs and their leadership teams on how to close the gap between their aspirational strategy and the culture that determines their ability to execute the strategy. We collaborate across THRUUE to generate a high quality client experience. We partner with clients to co-create impactful strategies and ignite high-performance cultures.
- People-Driven: We sincerely connect with one another, and we remember that our clients are human.
- Persistent Curiosity: We push one another's thinking and invite others to push ours.
- Authentic: We create space for people to bring their "me-ness" and maximize one another's strengths.
- Succeed Together: We define success by the team—not by the individual—and We collaborate with our clients as thought partners.
Our DEI Commitment
We recognize that historic injustices and existing systems of inequality impact our daily experiences. Our corporate vision - a world where humans thrive in every organization on every day - ignites our collective compassion and corporate commitment to better understand and accept the realities of both visible and invisible diversity. We aspire to architect and build inclusive cultures at THRUUE and at our clients that allow people to bring their whole selves to work and flourish. We strive to embody these beliefs in how we collaborate with our clients and how we drive all aspects of our growth.
As a Senior Consultant you will be joining a fun team and helping build an imaginative, client driven, culture focused company. Senior Consultants at THRUUE manage exceptional delivery by participating in and often times leading high-impact teams and working across multiple client engagements. Senior Consultants must be able to help solve nuanced client problems by tailoring, combining, or creating frameworks and approaches to suit client needs. To do this, Senior Consultants are expected to be self-aware, successfully manage themselves and others, and cultivate strong team and client relationships.
Senior Consultants are also expected to work with C-suite level clients and help the THRUUE team foster strong relationships across our client organizations. Senior Consultants are responsible for contributing to business development efforts, strengthening THRUUE’s employee experience, and up-leveling internal operations.
The right individual for this role is someone who is looking for an opportunity to push themselves, develop colleagues and teams, advance client aspirations, and drive business growth.
Experience in strategic planning
- Command of quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Understanding of change management and/or organizational transformation projects
- Familiarity with organizational development practices
Experience as managing or leading projects and/or significant workstreams
- Contribution to strong delivery, including imaginative solutions, meaningful client experience, and innovation
- Experience creating high-quality, client-ready deliverables and analysis
- Strong project management skills, including task and deliverable management, contract management, team management, and client relationship management
- Demonstrated achievement of project outcomes
Strong facilitation and relationship management skills
- Comfort engaging and co-solutioning with C-Suite leaders
- Experience managing client dynamics and tensions
- Experience building creativity and engagement into meeting designs
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
Contribution to organizational growth
- Business development skills, including proposal writing, business development presentations, and marketing
- Experience generating new work via project extension
- Familiarity with market analysis, customer segmentation, and other growth-related experiences
5+ years of management consulting experience
Four-year degree from accredited college or university, MA Degree and/or applicable certificates a plus
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.