THRUUE is a vibrant expert consultancy that helps leaders and their teams create new strategies and shift culture to improve organizational performance. Our work with Boards of Directors, CEOs, and their leadership teams helps build clarity around gaps between culture and strategy and alignment to the case for change in shifting behavior to increase individual, team, and corporate growth. We bring an energizing, highly experiential approach to our work that helps build our clients’ capacity and inspires people throughout the organization to do great things in service of company goals.
- People Driven: We sincerely connect with one another. We remember that our clients are human
- Persistent Curiosity: We push one another's thinking and invite others to push ours
- Authentic: We create space for people to bring their "me-ness" and encourage sharing openly
- Succeed Together: We collaborate with our clients – we are thought partners who help find the answer
As a Senior Consultant, your business analysis, interpersonal, and communication skills are called upon regularly as you work with a team to help our clients address some of their biggest challenges.
You are responsible for supporting delivery on client engagements, and significantly contributing to the research and insight development to impact our client work.
The ideal candidate has 3-6 years of management consulting experience and seeks an opportunity to push themselves to grow in new environments and new ways by joining a small and ambitious firm.
Specifically, the ideal candidate has experience in management consulting and:
- Wants to help clients solve their biggest problems and create real impact
- Thrives in challenging situations that require breakthrough thinking
- Ensures only the highest quality work is delivered
- Embraces growth, new challenges and has a passion for learning
- Provide research, analysis, and problem solving support throughout the project lifecycle
- Express ideas, findings, conclusions and recommendations in well-crafted analytical, client-ready documents
- Provide analysis and insights to identify and resolve issues critical to clients’ strategic andbusiness success
- Synthesize and analyze data from a wide array of inputs including interviews, market research and client documents to unearth findings and identify actionable insights
- Conduct market research and document analysis to collect vast arrays of data
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data into insights that form a compelling, documented, story
- Support and lead interviews with internal stakeholders and subject experts
- Develop crisp, effective client deliverables including research reports, presentations and white papers
- Support project management activities including timeline management, client update meetings, and risk identification
- Provide meeting execution support including coordinating logistics, creating presentation materials as well as capturing and following up on meeting decisions, insights, and actions
- Apply business and strategic planning frameworks, as well as past consulting experience, to push team thinking
- Undergraduate degree
- 3-6 years consulting or professional services experience
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed
Skills and Experience
- Client-focused, outcome-oriented; demonstrated commitment to high-quality work and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to create insightful, effective deliverables and tailored client presentations that tell a compelling story
- Strong research and analytical skills; ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; exudes strong personal presence
- Comfortable engaging with C-Suite-level clients
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a low self-orientation
- Self-motivated with strong intellectual creativity and curiosity
- High energy, with a strong sense of commitment and pride for work
- Professional integrity and cultural sensitivity
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure tied to personal and company performance
- 401(k) plan including corporate contribution of 3% of salary after three months of employment
Interested applicants please complete the online application.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.