THRUUE is a vibrant expert consultancy that helps leaders and their teams shift culture to improve organizational performance. Our work with Boards of Directors, CEOs, and their leadership teams helps build clarity around gaps between culture and strategy and alignment to the case for change in shifting behavior to increase individual, team, and corporate growth. We bring an energizing, highly experiential approach to our work that helps build our clients’ capacity and inspires people throughout the organization to do great things in service of company goals.
- People Driven: We sincerely connect with one another. We remember that our clients are human.
- Persistent Curiosity: We push one another's thinking and invite others to push ours.
- Authentic: We create space for people to bring their "me-ness" and encourage sharing openly.
- Succeed Together: We collaborate with our clients – we are thought partners who help find the answer.
As a Senior Analyst (Consultant), your analytical, interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills are called upon regularly as you work with a team to help our clients address some of their biggest challenges.
You are responsible for supporting delivery on client engagements, and significantly contributing to the both research and insight development to impact our client work.
The ideal candidate has 3-6 years consulting experience and seeks an opportunity to push themselves to grow in new environments and new ways by joining a small and ambitious boutique firm.
Specifically, the ideal candidate has experience in consulting or client services and:
- Wants to help clients solve their biggest problems and create real impact
- Thrives in challenging situations that require him/her to push thinking
- Ensures only the highest quality work is delivered
- Embraces growth, new challenges and has a passion for learning
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct support to managers and senior staff throughout the project lifecycle; you are essential to our success
- Provide insights and analysis to identify and resolve issues critical to clients’ strategic and operational success
- Synthesize data and insights from a wide array of inputs (e.g. interviews, market research, client documents) to unearth findings and develop actionable insights
- Conduct market research and document analysis to collect vast arrays of data
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data, merging insights to create a compelling story
- Support and lead interviews with internal stakeholders, subject experts
- Develop client deliverables (e.g., research reports, presentations, white papers), ensuring findings are effectively communicated
- Support project management activities including timeline management, client update meetings, and risk identification
- Participate in client workshops (e.g., coordinate logistics, create presentation materials, suggest innovative engagement techniques, capture insights/actions, and assist lead facilitators, as needed)
- Apply knowledge of business and strategy frameworks, and past consulting experience, to push team thinking
- Undergraduate degree
- 3-6 years consulting or professional services experience
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed
- Client-focused; commitment to high-quality work and strong attention to detail
- Deliverable creation and storytelling experience with a history of creating customized client presentations and insights
- Strong research and analytical skills with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable engaging with C-Suite-level clients
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Self-motivated with strong intellectual creativity and curiosity
- High energy level, with a strong sense of commitment and pride for work
- Professional integrity and cultural sensitivity
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus structure tied to personal and company performance.
- 401(k) plan including corporate contribution of 3% of salary after three months of employment regardless of individual contribution level.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Interested applicants please complete the online application.