THRUUE is an expert consultancy that works at the nexus of strategy and culture. We advise CEOs and their leadership teams on how to close the gap between their aspirational strategy and the culture that determines their ability to execute the strategy. We collaborate across THRUUE to generate a high quality client experience. We partner with clients to co-create impactful strategies and ignite high-performance cultures.
- People-Driven: We sincerely connect with one another, and we remember that our clients are human.
- Persistent Curiosity: We push one another's thinking and invite others to push ours.
- Authentic: We create space for people to bring their "me-ness" and maximize one another's strengths.
- Succeed Together: We define success by the team—not by the individual—and We collaborate with our clients as thought partners.
Our DEI Commitment
We recognize that historic injustices and existing systems of inequality impact our daily experiences. Our corporate vision - a world where humans thrive in every organization on every day - ignites our collective compassion and corporate commitment to better understand and accept the realities of both visible and invisible diversity. We aspire to architect and build inclusive cultures at THRUUE and at our clients that allow people to bring their whole selves to work and flourish. We strive to embody these beliefs in how we collaborate with our clients and how we drive all aspects of our growth.
As a Principal you will be part of THRUUE’s extended leadership team and will join in on the fun of helping to build an imaginative, client driven, culture focused company. Principals are expected to engage and advise C-suite level clients and develop deeply trusted relationships. In addition, Principals manage exceptional delivery by developing high-impact teams, and work across multiple client engagements. Equally important, contribute to business development efforts; strengthen THRUUE’s employee experience; and up-level internal operations.
Principals must be able to think deeply about solving a client’s problem, often combining, editing, and shaping frameworks and approaches to tailor a solution to client needs. Principals are expected to be self-aware and successfully manage themselves and others. In addition, develop and cultivate colleague and client relationships.
The right individual is looking for an opportunity to push themselves, develop colleagues and teams, advance client aspirations and drive business growth.
Experienced in strategic planning
- Experienced in change management and/or transformational projects
- Command of quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to compile, validate, and tell stories with relevant data to improve client outcome
- Familiar with organizational development practices
Strong facilitation skills
- Comfortable engaging and co-solutioning with C-Suite leaders
- Managing client dynamics and tensions
- Building creativity and engagement into meeting designs
Proven track record of growth – new clients and organic growth
- Experience in market analysis, customer segmentation and other growth experiences
- Comfortable working across multiple markets – healthcare (preferred), commercial and non-profit
- Strong business development skills – proposal writing and management and BD presentations
Experienced in client management and/or client lead
- Strong project management skills, financial (profitability / utilization targets), contract management
- Ability to grow individuals and teams
- Create an environment of strong delivery - imagination, client experience and innovation
- Experience in healthcare and wellness a plus
8+ more years of management consulting experience
Four-Year Degree from accredited college or University, MA Degree and/or applicable certificates a plus
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.