THRUUE is a vibrant expert consultancy that helps leaders and their teams shift culture to improve organizational performance. Our work with Boards of Directors, CEOs, and their leadership teams helps build clarity around gaps between culture and strategy and alignment to the case for change in shifting behavior to increase individual, team, and corporate growth. We bring an energizing, highly experiential approach to our work that helps build our clients’ capacity and inspires people throughout the organization to do great things in service of company goals.
- People Driven: We sincerely connect with one another. We remember that our clients are human.
- Persistent Curiosity: We push one another's thinking and invite others to push ours.
- Authentic: We create space for people to bring their "me-ness" and encourage sharing openly.
- Succeed Together: We collaborate with our clients – we are thought partners who help find the answer.
You will be a leader at THRUUE managing delivery on one or more client engagements, contributing to business development efforts, and leading junior staff. You are looking for an opportunity to push yourself, to grow and to help grow others.
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses a four-year degree from an accredited college or university, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Has 8 or more years of management consulting success
- Has experience leading change and/or transformational projects
- Brings a proven track record of organic growth in current clients
- Demonstrates a strong track record in developing and managing people
- Is adept at leading all aspects of end to end engagements to their intended outcomes, on target and in-budget
- Has a strong track record of building deep client relationships
- Demonstrates success in consistently delivering high level strategic planning
- Has experience working with commercial or non-profit clients across multiple industries
Additionally, the ideal candidate is:
- A talented visual story teller with strong data visualization skills
- An exceptional facilitator
- Comfortable engaging with C-Suite leaders
- Experienced in market analysis, customer segmentation or other strategy disciplines
- Deeply curious with a passion for learning
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus structure tied to personal and company performance.
- 401(k) plan including corporate contribution of 3% of salary after three months of employment regardless of individual contribution level.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Interested applicants please complete the online application.