Client Lead Manager
We are an exciting and vibrant firm focused on helping leaders build a culture that inspires people to accomplish great things. Every day we advise CEOs and their leadership teams on how to bring their mission, vision, values and culture to life. We co-create with our clients exceptional strategies driven by a high-performance culture.
- Client Centeredness: we are passionate people who love consulting and, as a matter of personal and professional integrity, are dedicated to meeting or exceeding our clients’ expectations. We feel we have been successful only when we earn the trust and respect of our clients, with whom we establish long-term professional relationships.
- Reflection: we believe in the value of gathering input and considering multiple perspectives as a key part of the considered decision-making process. As part of the services we provide to our clients and the way we operate as professionals, THRUUE prioritizes moments of reflection and deliberate thinking.
- Trustworthiness: we embrace openness as a key building block for respect and collaboration. In every engagement, we seek to present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, including respecting personal and professional confidences. We value openness as the foundation for trust.
- Inventiveness: we thrive on new ideas and generative teamwork, collaborating with one another to make connections and build on our clients’ efforts. As a rule, our teams seek to ask, “What’s missing?” and have a passion for knowledge and continuous learning.
You will be a leader at THRUUE managing delivery on multiple client engagements, contributing to business development efforts, and leading junior staff. You are looking for an opportunity to push yourself, to grow and to help grow others.
In order to be considered for this role you should:
- Have a four-year degree from an accredited college or university, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Have 8 or more years of management consulting success
- Ideally be certified in the Barrett Cultural Transformation Toolkit Certification
- Demonstrate expertise in leading Organizational Development efforts
- Bring a proven track record of organic growth in current clients
- Have a passion for developing people and a track record of excellence in a people management
- Be adept at leading end to end client engagement
- Demonstrate success in consistently delivering high level strategic planning
- Possess the skills necessary to lead change and/or transformational projects
- Have experience working with commercial and non-profit clients across multiple industries
Additionally, you should be:
- A talented visual story teller and have data visualization skills
- An exceptional facilitator
- Comfortable engaging with C-Suite leaders
- Experienced in market analysis, customer segmentation or other high-level strategy experience
- Deeply curious and have a passion for learning
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Interested applicants please complete the online application.