Executive Assistant (Part-time)
THRUUE is a vibrant expert consultancy that helps leaders and their teams create new strategies and shift culture to improve organizational performance. Our work with Boards of Directors, CEOs, and their leadership teams helps build clarity around gaps between culture and strategy and alignment to the case for change in shifting behavior to increase individual, team, and corporate growth. We bring an energizing, highly experiential approach to our work that helps build our clients’ capacity and inspires people throughout the organization to do great things in service of company goals.
- People Driven: We sincerely connect with one another. We remember that our clients are human.
- Persistent Curiosity: We push one another's thinking and invite others to push ours.
- Authentic: We create space for people to bring their "me-ness" and encourage sharing openly.
- Succeed Together: We collaborate with our clients – we are thought partners who help find the answer.
As a part-time Executive Assistant, you will contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of our business by providing personalized and timely support to members of the executive team.
In this role, you will act as the mainstay for coordinating the busy professional lives of our executive team enabling them to show up strong in both client and internal sessions locally and wherever our clients take us. This includes being responsible for managing calendar appointments, resolving calendar conflicts, and developing productive working relationships with client administrative staff. It also includes making travel arrangements, ensuring travel goes off without a hitch, and preparing expense reports.
The ideal candidate is energetic team player with four to six years administrative assistant experience. To be successful in this role, you must be well-organized, have great interpersonal and time management skills and be able to both work with a team and operate independently. You must also be facile with technology that supports calendar, travel, virtual meeting capabilities. This role is local to the DC area with some remote assistance expected and support for occasionally working remotely. With stellar performance, the role may evolve to full time.
- Travel Coordinator
- Book transportation (rail, air) and hotel arrangements for work-related trips
- Provide ‘on call’ support for changes (e.g. weather delays, flight cancellations)
- Operational Coordinator
- Ensure executives stay on top of operational tasks
- Connect the dots between operational tasks and business functions
- Submit expenses on the executives’ behalf
- Schedule meetings, appointments with dial-in and video support
- Organize meetings involving multiple executives
- Proactively review calendars for time conflicts
- Build relationships with client administrative assistants
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree
- 4 – 6 years administrative assistant experience
- Demonstrated commitment to high-quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with C-Suite-level executives
- Self-motivated with strong intellectual creativity and curiosity
- High energy, with a strong sense of commitment and pride for work
- Professional integrity and cultural sensitivity
- Strong Outlook skills
- Familiarity with Zoom, Expensify, Zenefits a plus
- Hourly part-time position to start with transition to full-time possible, depending on performance and need
- Position is located in Washington, DC
Interested applicants please complete the online application.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.