THRUUE is an expert consultancy that works at the nexus of strategy and culture. We advise CEOs and their leadership teams on how to close the gap between their aspirational strategy and the culture that determines their ability to execute the strategy. We collaborate across THRUUE to generate a high quality client experience. We partner with clients to co-create impactful strategies and ignite high-performance cultures.
- People-Driven: We sincerely connect with one another, and we remember that our clients are human.
- Persistent Curiosity: We push one another's thinking and invite others to push ours.
- Authentic: We create space for people to bring their "me-ness" and maximize one another's strengths.
- Succeed Together: We define success by the team—not by the individual—and We collaborate with our clients as thought partners.
Our DEI Commitment
We recognize that historic injustices and existing systems of inequality impact our daily experiences. Our corporate vision - a world where humans thrive in every organization on every day - ignites our collective compassion and corporate commitment to better understand and accept the realities of both visible and invisible diversity. We aspire to architect and build inclusive cultures at THRUUE and at our clients that allow people to bring their whole selves to work and flourish. We strive to embody these beliefs in how we collaborate with our clients and how we drive all aspects of our growth.
As a Consultant you will be joining a dynamic team and helping build an imaginative, client driven, culture-focused company. Consultants are expected to be comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders to support the team in establishing strong client relationships. In addition, Consultants contribute to exceptional delivery by participating on high-impact teams and supporting multiple client engagements.
Consultants must be able to help identify and solve client problems, make first offers, provide lift, conduct market analysis and research, take notes, and story tell with data. Consultants are expected to build client relationships with a variety of stakeholders and develop team relationships, showing up with a low self-orientation and a willingness to give and receive feedback.
The right individual is looking for an opportunity to grow quickly, learn by doing, advance client aspirations and support business growth.
Research, Analysis, Deliverable Development
- Can conduct internal and external research and cite sources to inform quality delivery
- Can analyze qualitative and quantitative data to tell a story to inform executive decision-making
- Is comfortable making a first offer on deliverables to advance team and client thinking
- Is highly skilled at PowerPoint and Word as tools for storytelling
- Interested applicants, please complete the online application.
- Is familiar with strategic planning
- Familiar with organization development practices
- Understands facilitation as a concept
- Is excellent at setting up and running meeting logistics (zoom, in person meetings)
- Is comfortable running internal meetings with purposes, agenda, outcomes
- 2+ years of management consulting experience or relevant experience
- Four year degree from accredited college or University
- Is a good listener and critical thinking
- Is willing to adopt a growth mindset and work quickly, fail fast and learn
- Is intentionally inclusive and looks to bring everyone along in experiences, with clients or in internal meetings
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.