THRUUE is a growing consulting firm that offers strategy creation, change management, and leadership transformation services that result in reimagined purpose, improved performance, increased impact, engaged employees, and sustained relevance. We collaborate side-by-side with our clients to create great strategy and realize a high-performance culture.
- We sincerely connect with one another - we really do care what our teammates did over the weekend.
- We remember that our clients are human. Our definition of success includes caring for others.
- Persistent Curiosity
- We push one another's thinking and invite others to push ours.
- We ask, "What's missing?" and create connections between seemingly disparate ideas.
- We make time for reflection and thought before we make decisions.
- We create space for people to bring their "me-ness" and maximize one another's strengths.
- We bring individual perspectives and expertise to problems we solve and encourage sharing openly.
- We will not compromise who THRUUE is - we may not be the right partner for everyone.
- Succeed Together
- We know that a rising tide lifts all boats - we define success by the team, not by the individual.
- We collaborate with our clients - we are thought partners who help find the answer.
- We make decisions to serve the best interest of all parties - for our employees, our clients, and the company.
As an Analyst, you will be responsible supporting delivery on client engagements, and contributing to specific research and analysis workstreams. This position will support one or more workstreams on a project and report to a Manager. The right individual will not only have 1-3 years of experience as a consultant, and also looking for an opportunity to push themselves to grow in new contexts by joining a small and ambitious boutique firm.
In specific, we are looking for individuals with experience in the management consulting industry who:
- Are interested in being a part of impactful engagements with clients
- Embrace openness and have a deep curiosity and passion for learning
- Thrive in challenging situations and enjoy pushing themselves to grow
- Are focused on ensuring the highest quality work is delivered to their client
Divergent thinkers welcome.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct support to managers and senior staff during all stages of client engagements and keep team members informed of progress
- Conduct market research and collect/analyze both qualitative and quantitative data
- Support interviews with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Leverage your knowledge of business and strategy frameworks, as well as past consulting experience, in delivery
- Develop project-related materials (e.g. research reports, presentations, white papers, etc.)
- Participate in client workshops (i.e. coordinate logistics, create presentation materials, take notes, and assist lead facilitators as needed)
- Provide creative insights and observations to help identify and resolve issues critical to clients’ strategic and operational success
Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree with 1-3 years of work experience, previous consulting experience required
- Deliverable creation experience with a history of increasing responsibility
- Strong research, analytical, and conceptual skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable engaging with C-Suite-level clients
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Self-motivated with strong intellectual creativity and curiosity
- Client-focused orientation with a commitment to high quality work and a strong attention to detail
- High energy level, with a strong sense of commitment and pride for work
- Professional integrity and cultural sensitivity
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Interested applicants please complete the online application.